Friday, September 22, 2006


Another Review Posted At Amazon Today

Busy day. I've got a lot on my plate lately.

I really enjoyed this film much more than I thought I would have. Being familiar with the story, I expected zero entertainment value. Figured I could turn it on and off at my leisure. Instead, I was mesmerized, and it was a nice 90-minute feature that took me straight through to the end.

George Clooney co-wrote, acted, and directed in the film. Much more talented than I'd believed. He hit this one dead-on, and got six Academy Award nominations for his efforts. Not a bad haul.

If you haven't seen it, it's worth a look. You'll find my review at:

http://www.amazon.com/Good-Night-Luck-HD-DVD/dp/B000HEVZ8A/sr=1-4/qid=1158960693/ref=sr_1_4/102-6554204-3089743?ie=UTF8&s=dvd

1 comment:

Katie said...

I'll have to rent it now.