Tuesday, March 25, 2008



Jordan Dane Launches Career With A Heartstopper!

My good friend Jordan Dane has her first book out on the shelves this month. Look for it.

Here's what reviewers are saying:

From Publishers Weekly
In a dynamite debut from Dane, San Antonio Det. Rebecca Montgomery fears the worst when her little sister, Danielle, is abducted during summer break on the Texas Gulf's South Padre Island. Five months later, the discovery of a crime scene saturated with Dani's blood indicates she's been murdered. As more college co-eds go missing, Becca wants to stay on the case, but the department hands her a puzzler involving a young woman's remains found within a wall of the torched Imperial Theater. They belong to Isabel Marquez, who's been missing for almost seven years. Becca finds a surprising ally, and mutual attraction, in Diego Galvan, who works for slimy Hunter Cavanaugh, former owner of the Imperial and a prime suspect. Dane's smooth style, believable characters and intense pacing will remind readers of Lisa Jackson, Lisa Gardner and Tami Hoag. While Dane's debut is being marketed as romantic suspense, it crosses over into plain thriller country: the tight plotting and the male characters are exceptional, bad guys and good. (Apr.)
Copyright © Reed Business Information, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.



Not only that, but Jordan managed a trifecta. She's got her first three books coming out in the next three months!



I don't know what she's going to do for an encore. :)

2 comments:

Jordan Dane said...

Hey Mel--Thanks so much for the plug. You really made my day!! I'm heading out tomorrow to stock sign and it will be amazing to see my book on the shelves after almost 2 years from when I sold. Thanks for the promo, bud!! You're the best!

Jordan Dane said...

For an encore? I'm writing my next series - romantic thrillers - my Sweet Justice series. And as my agent said to my editor after reading book#4 - EVIL WITHOUT A FACE.

"Jest you wait, 'enri 'iggins...jest you wait."