Thursday, April 05, 2012

Shadowrun Returns!



Jordan Weisman, the creator of Shadowrun, is back and Shadowrun Returns (for Apple & Android tablets and PCs) is the game that Shadowrun fans have been waiting for a long time. A graphically rich 2D turn-based single player game with deep story interaction, meaningful character development, and highly-contextual tactical combat, Shadowrun Returns is not only going to make some old geeks (like us) very happy but it will introduce new players to a dynamic gaming universe that is beloved around the world.

And yep, I get to be part of this.

2 comments:

Jack Badelaire said...

Awesome. I never played Shadowrun back in the day although I did roll up a couple of characters. A month or two ago I bought the second edition rulebook used just for nostalgia value. Wow, but talk about a trip in the way-back machine. Even ~16-17 years ago, the look and feel of RPGs was radically different than today.

Mel Odom said...

I know. I did three novels for the fiction line and had a blast.