Saturday, March 08, 2014

Rancho Diablo



It's been a while since I've pushed the Western series I've done with Bill Crider and James Reasoner, so here's a reminder that the books are still out there.  Round 'em up and settle in for some good, quick reads during the ugly weather that never seems to go away.

Here's a link to Amazon's Rancho Diablo pages.  The books can be read in any order, but to get the full effect, you'd be better served starting with the first one because it sets up the series.

2 comments:

Donna said...

Are there any more Rancho Diablo's coming? I don't think you and Bill Crider have tapped all the potential. There seems there are stories left to be told.

Mel Odom said...

Definitely more coming! I've got six partially outlined on my computer and am waiting for time to get to them. We've all just ended up on other projects at the moment, but soon. Rancho Diablo is a labor of love for us. :)

Thanks for your interest!