Wednesday, October 11, 2006

SoonerCon Returns In 2007!

SoonerCon was an absolutely fantastic SF/fantasy convention back in the 1980s and 1990s. I loved going. Always took my whole family.

This coming summer -- June 8, 9, and 10 -- I'll be taking them again. I just found out today that they're going to do a con.

You can buy tickets now and save yourself $10 or get in at the door.

Check out the details at www.soonercon.com.

I really recommend SoonerCon if you're interested in SF, fantasy, anime, gaming, etc. I'll keep you updated as I find out more details.

2 comments:

Katie said...

I have to go. I'll even drag my husband away from the computer from this.

Rinda Elliott said...

Oh, this looks fun! It's so soon after OWFI-- wonder if I can swing both.

I got my ARC and wow, the cover is fantastic. Can't wait to read it.