Friday, November 17, 2006


Absolutely One of the Best Series for YA Readers Out There!

I couldn't help myself. I had the second book of The Last Apprentice series on hand. I sat down and read it. I didn't mean to. I was just going to turn a few pages at lunch. It hooked me. Wouldn't let go. Kept revealing more and more about the characters and the world. I was weak. Helpless to resist.

Now I probably gotta wait a year before another book comes out. Arrrrggggghhhhh!

Read my reviews posted at Amazon, Blogcritics.org, or Bookhound. Then read the books. In order.

I also had a surprise today. I got an email from someone who works at Renaissance Learning, the fine folk who put the Accelerated Reader program into the schools. Christopher saw my review somewhere and was kind enough to write and tell me where I could suggest good books that could be added to the Accelerated Reader lists.

http://www.renlearn.com/ar/serviceandsupport/titlesuggestions.asp

So I added both of the books.

This is just to let you know that people do pay attention to your writing, and that you can make a difference in what happens in your world!

3 comments:

Katie said...

hey! your the blogcritic of the day!!!! that's so cool! :)

Anonymous said...

Hi! Thanks for the mention. The name of the company is just Renaissance Learning. Congrats on the blogcritic of the day!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting this. This will help me with my daughter's AR tests! I didn't know the site existed.