Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Fangbone Third-Grade Barbarian


I review a lot of books, all kinds of books, and editors are kind enough to send them to me, which makes life pretty sweet.  It's like having Christmas every week!

I just got this one in today from Timothy Travaglini from Putnam Publishing.  The book is going to be released next month and I'm already grooving on it.  It's a kid's book told in graphic novel format, and it's a hoot.  This is one of those that I look at, read, then kick myself and go, Why didn't I think of this?  Well, obviously because writer/artist Michael Rex was supposed to.

I'll be reviewing the book over the next couple days, and I'm going to be looking forward to the next book out as well.

Too bad it's not out in time for Christmas but this is definitely one you'll want to get for your little barbarian around the house who's into graphic novels and cartoons.  And I'm betting your big barbarian won't turn his nose up at it either.  :)



1 comment:

Michael Rex said...

Hey! Thanks for taking the time to put this up. I'd love to
know what you think about it after reading it. Have a great New Year---Mike Rex