Thursday, March 08, 2012

Bad Luck Runs In The Family


Few people know that the Lone Ranger was the Green Hornet's great-uncle.  After seeing Seth Rogan as Green Hornet and being tremendously let down, I still wasn't prepared to the Lone Ranger to get dragged down the same miserable road.  Just saw this today and I'm put off.

The Lone Ranger never wore the star AND the mask at the same time.  Once he put on the mask, he was never a Texas ranger again.  He rode throughout the West.  And Tonto?  With a crow on his head and warpaint?

I was really looking forward to introducing my son to the Ranger.  Now I'm REALLY thankful for John Carter.

1 comment:

Michael L. Kent said...

Well what do you expect from Hollywood movie makers. Speaking of badges, "we don't need no stinkin' badges..." Just think of it as a parody.