Monday, June 16, 2008



New Reviews Are Posted!

You can find them at Bookhound or at my Amazon site. Please feel free to come by, check them out, and gimme a few votes. I'm trying to move into a Top 500 Reviewer position at Amazon. It takes so little to keep me happy!

First up, The Magic Thief is a great read with solid characters. It's the beginning of a new trilogy.



Generation Dead is a YA book that kind of spans several genres.



As you know, if you read this blog, I got to meet Dr. Parker recently. I got a signed edition of this book and enjoyed it.



The retelling of the origin of one of my favorite heroes, and it was done very well.



A great crime novel that promises at least one sequel.



Another crime novel, and this one from a woman's perspective that is guaranteed to take your breath away.



A YA novel whose author is new to me, but the raw words and the well-drawn atmosphere and background kept me turning pages.



And the fourth book in the Percy Jackson series. Now it's a whole year till the next one! Arrrrgggghhhhh!

No comments: