Monday, July 28, 2008



Can't Wait To Read This One!

Just got back from San Diego Comic Convention, so expect lots of postings over the next few days. I was on a panel with Tom Sniegoski and we talked about his latest release, the first book in what's going to be a great supernatural adventure series for the 9-12 year old crowd. (Yep, I'm one of them. Just ask my wife.)

The kid on the cover? The last surviving member of The Brimstone Network, mankind's last defense against supernatural terrors. The guy behind him? A walking engine of destruction made up of the parts of the heroes that recently died in a massacre that nearly ended the Brimstone Network.

Tom and I chatted for a long time about our pulp roots, and this one is going to be a slam-bang adventure. My son got one look and got excited too. We're starting the book NOW! Expect a review soon.

No comments: