Sunday, August 22, 2010

STOLEN by Jordan Gray

Get it at Amazon

This is the first book in a mystery series based on Big Fish Games' Mystery Case Files:  Ravenhearst game.  The two characters in the book are amateur sleuths in the small town of Blackpool, England.

Molly is a public relations whiz, and Michael is a video game designer.  The town is filled with eccentric characters and secrets, and tunnels from past smuggling and pirating honeycomb the underground.

This one has to do with a 70 year old train robbery that has ramifications in the present.  I was contracted to write the book under the Jordan Gray pseudonym (I would have to sit down sometime and think long and hard about who I've been over the years, but at least this is one of the jobs I can talk about).  I enjoyed doing the research on this one, as well as introducing the mystery.  Molly and Michael are fun characters and I'm doing the fourth book in the series as well.

Here's a link to a piece I wrote about doing the books.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

希望能有更多心得與我們分享~ ..................................................................

Paul Bishop said...

Everything cool with you? The blogs have been quiet lately . . .

Jordan said...

Being an actual Jordan Gray who has lived in and around Blackpool for several years… Now, at last, I know why someone on a train once insisted I was an author!

Incidentally, what inspired you to use this particular pseudonym? I'm curious (and obliquely flattered) that someone liked my name enough to write a book under it.

Mel Odom said...

Actually, the publishers chose the name because it's androgynous. Sorry. :)