Friday, August 10, 2012

Kickstarter Project I'm Backing!


I loved Gail Simone's run on Birds of Prey and Secret Six, and Jim Calafiore is a fantastic artist.  This story sounds incredibly cool and I'm looking forward to it.  I'm sure it'll get funded.  It's already halfway there.

Kickstarter is really doing well as a direct-connect between creative people and their audiences.  I was skeptical when I first saw it, but man there have been a lot of successes.  It's another Amazon business, but it's going gangbusters.  The Shadowrun Project I'm part of (here) netted $1.8 million.  This things work.

To back this graphic novel, click here.

LEAVING MEGALOPOLIS is a thrilling, original 80 page graphic novel of suspense and terror in a superhero universe gone horribly wrong, where a small band of survivors face the horror of both their formerly beloved protectors, and the dark secrets within themselves. Featuring the creative talents of writer Gail Simone and artist Jim Calafiore this is a story of violence, fear, hope and --if they're lucky-- survival.


No comments: