Sunday, June 04, 2006

The Adventures Begin!

Okay, so I've heard a lot about blogging over the last few months. Seems like it's in the news all the time. I can look forward to attracting sexual deviants who hope I'm a minor child or get recruited by a terrorist cell.

Terrific choices.

Actually, I'm hoping to get to advance some ideas about writing (my wife and kids are tired of hearing about it, and I'm thinking doing extra chores just to get them to listen maybe isn't working out so well for me). Somewhere in there we'll talk about books I've read, am thinking about reading, or maybe should read. And there'll be talk of television and movies and video games.

I'm ADHD. Hard for me to stay on task. Even though I mean well.

So here goes the warning shot across the bows, people! Fair winds and following seas!

No comments: