Friday, November 09, 2007



Batman Marked For Death By DC Comics!

There's a valid rumor going around that Bruce Wayne's tenure as the cowled crusader may be over. According to the story I read at http://www.comicbookresources.com/, Bruce Wayne will soon be dead and Dick Grayson or Jason Todd will be in the cowl.

I can't see this happening with the cartoon currently on television and with a new franchise of movies just getting underway.

However, Marvel Comics has -- at least for the foreseeable future -- killed off iconic hero Captain America. Steve Rogers is currently dead, and people are vying to step into his boots. They're interesting stories, but I really don't want to have to pay for them by losing my heroes.

2 comments:

Jdstiver said...

Three words: Talia. Lazurus. Pit.

Joshua said...

Um how is that possible? Jason Todd is a killer, Tim and Dick would never allow this to happen. I guess it just depends on when you posted this.