Wednesday, November 14, 2007




I Got Interviewed In This Book

I just received an email from a young woman named Kaitlyn who informed me she'd just read this book. I was interviewed a couple of years ago by the author (which kind of goes to show you how long it sometimes takes to get a book into print).

I'd forgotten all about it, though Nicholas Guyatt was (and probably still is) a very nice guy. I was practically on the phone with him when he found out he and his wife were expecting their first child. So I'm looking forward to the book.

But, again, this shows how safe it is to tell me your deepest, darkest secrets. If I can't remember everything that goes on in my life, how can I possibly remember anything you tell me?

2 comments:

Katie said...

That is so cool that your in the book. I'll have to pick up a copy and see what it's all about.

ZZZZZZZ said...

I am very forgetful as well. Part of my charm I guess. haha