Saturday, February 18, 2012

At The Gun Range


Spent a couple hours at the gun range destressing with my wife and my son Chandler (age 14, pictured above).  We shot up a lot of zombies, one of which is on the side table.  My wife Sherry had never shot a 9mm, .357, or .45ACP before and enjoyed herself.

My buddy, Michael Kent was there with his mom as well.


I keep a gun in the house and I make sure my kids know how to use it.  The last thing I want them to do is go over to some other kid's house who found his parents' gun and get somebody killed.  I believe it's better that your children know firearms safety so they know when someone else is being stupid with one and it's time to leave.


Our targets of choice are zombies!

Not much call for shooting them, but it's good to know we can defend ourselves!  :)





No comments: