Sunday, August 27, 2006

Introducing My New Book Review Page

Since I've been told by some readers that they come to my blog to find out what I'm doing, not necessarily to find out what I'm reading or watching, I decided to start a book review page so people interested in what I'm reading can go there.

It's at www.bookhound.wordpress.com. Hope you find something there we can agree on.

I'm still posting abbreviated reviews at Amazon. Folks seem to like those there, and I do some for www.blogcritics.org. But for myself (and to keep track of everything I've read during a year!) I decided to start the BookHound blog.

For the rest of you, I'll try to continue to have an interesting life (which, by the way, is a Chinese curse, thank you very much). I only have two kids at home these days, so things are somewhat calmer.

However, I find I'm increasingly opinionated!

No comments: