Monday, August 04, 2008



The Blue Lady!

Saturday night while at San Diego for Comic Con, I met a Blue Lady. She was obviously sad. Or maybe just chilled. I could see how she would be chilled even while dashing around waiting tables.

I worried about her during dinner with Alicia and Nicole from Harlequin, and Angela (the Amazonian SciFi Chick). We had a good time, good food, and a lot of laughs.



Shiloh even got a cool hat that he kept as a souvenir.





But I couldn't stop worrying about the Blue Lady. Finally I went over to her, offered a kind word and shared my body heat with her. She was all smiles after that!


5 comments:

Angela/SciFiChick said...

Wow. We look thirsty!

Mel Odom said...

I hadn't noticed that! But yes, you do!

Rinda Elliott said...

You guys look great!

Mel Odom said...

Thanks, Rinda! Comic Con was a lot of fun. If you ever get the chance, you should go.

Unknown said...

The most excitement I've had in a loooong time. I still can't figure out if that dude in the washroom was for real or not!
Nonetheless, I had a blast with you guys!