Saturday, August 02, 2008




Harlequin Party At San Francisco Romance Writers of America Convention Totally Rocked The House!

I'm out of town again this weekend. I'm one of very few guys in a city of romance writers (I write romance novels!) and am having a blast! I told my wife I love doing RWA because I get treated like a five-year-old again. The women tell me where I'm supposed to be, what I'm supposed to do, and get me there on time. They make sure I'm comfortable, fed, and entertained.

Occasionally I'm allowed to feel sexy. I even brought matching socks for days I really want to impress!

But Harlequin is extremely generous and friendly. I love everyone that works there and enjoy the positive ways they handle themselves.

However, when it comes time to let their hair down (or take it up), no one parties harder than Harlequin. If you ever get a chance to go to their parties, you should. They are truly awesome and have chocolate flowing along with the champagne.

No comments: