Friday, August 01, 2008




SciFiChick!

While at Comic Con I also got to meet SciFiChick! Angela and I have been corresponding and comparing notes for about two years. She's read and reviewed several of my novels, and she's also turned me onto some good books that I hadn't heard of.

I have to say she's tall, incredibly warm and witty, tall, keen and insightful, tall, knowledgeable and erudite, and tall.

We had a blast getting to know her in person. If you haven't heard of the wonderful (and tall) SciFiChick, drop by her site.

2 comments:

Angela/SciFiChick said...

It was great meeting you as well!
It was a highlight of my trip, being able to hang out with you and the rest of the Gold Eagle team.
And, yes, I'm an Amazon.

Mel Odom said...

We had a blast with you as well. Nicole and Alicia thought you were great.

And yep, you're an Amazon. All you need is a magic lasso and an invisible plane!