Thursday, August 21, 2008



Breath-Taking Super Babes!

I have to admit that one of the biggest reasons I go to San Diego Comic Con is to take my picture with scantily-clad heroines. You don't find them in many places. I always wanted to grow up, get superpowers, and hang out with the Super Babes. I never did get the superpowers, but I get to hang with the superheroines.

That's just how I roll.



Emma Frost, the X-Men's White Witch, was well represented at the con. I kept bumping into various versions of her throughout the weekend. I can't believe these girls didn't catch colds!



This Power Girl was amazing. She looked just like the comic. I was blown away. And Batgirl was awesome as well. Just more covered.



Psylocke from the X-Men looked great.



These Sexy Agents are supposed to be releasing webisodes soon. They gave me a card. As soon as I find it again I'll post the info about them. The concept sounded cool, and the agents were positively blazing!



These Sexy GhostBUSTers look appropriately named. But if I was a ghost I don't think I'd want to leave.



I didn't see many Slave Girls or Leias at the con, but they're always fun when you find them.



Gotham's baddest girls -- Harlequin, Huntress, and Batgirl -- caught my attention immediately. They even came with lots of attitude.



Black Cat was around a lot too.



Nick Fury and Spider-Woman were two of the best costumed at the con. She's sexy as all get-out and he looks like he's ready to take on the world.



Poison Ivy looked really good too. I saw a few of them.



Another picture of Power Girl, Batgirl, and Scarecrow. They really rocked the house. A lot of people stopped to take their pictures.

I had a great time. Shiloh was my wingman/photographer and had a blast flying through the crowd after me as we stalked the superheroines.

No comments: