Saturday, March 27, 2010

Subbing for Mrs. Odom



Okay, my wife knows better.  She's been married to me for almost 16 years.  But she did it anyway.

On Wednesday, she asked for me to sub in her fourth grade classes while she attended a funeral.

I'm more than willing to help out, but we're going to do it my way.  After all, she's throwing me to a pack of ten year olds that don't take prisoners.

So I've come up with assignments for the kids to work on while I'm substitute teaching.  I'm going to have them draw up lists and then graph them.  The lists will go something like this:

Top 10 Ways Mrs. Odom Gets On Mr. Odom's Nerves

Top 5 Meals Mrs. Odom Should NEVER Make Mr. Odom Eat Again

Top 10 Ways Mrs. Odom Could Treat Mr. Odom Better

Top 10 Most Embarrassing Things Mrs. Odom Has Ever Done

Top 10 Things Mrs. Odom Should Most Appreciate About Mr. Odom

I bet the assignment will be a hit with the kids!

No comments: