Saturday, January 15, 2011

Most Beautiful Game I've Ever Seen!


I just picked up DC Online yesterday.  It came out on Tuesday.  This game has been heavily hyped for two years.  I saw the first trailers at ComicCon and couldn't wait.



Now I'm still waiting.  I have a deadline to hit and can't play.  I saw the opening cut scenes of the game and they absolutely took my breath away.  Nothing is ever going to match this game for a long, long time in sheer beauty.

And there's the whole length and breadth of the DC Comics Universe to throw at players.  52 big worlds!


My son isn't having to wait, and he's got a 3-day weekend.  He's off saving the world.



He frequently informing me about the coolness factors of the game, about all the heroes he's seeing.



He kills me (just a little bit) with each update.  *sigh*  I should have been a kid now.





2 comments:

JohnnyNVA said...

Are you playing on computer or PS3? Have heard some glitches on the PS3 but not so much on the comp.

Mel Odom said...

The computer. Got two accounts so I can play with my kid. No problems at all -- but a long, long download when first setting up.